Thursday, December 21, 2006

Is it enough yet?

The client company on whose contract I work, has made a record profit in the last reporting period.

The profit earned has close to doubled from the previous period.

When is it enough?

They like to report themselves to be people oriented. I say bullshit!

The say goes for the company I work for.

The client keeps changing the requirements that our agents have to adhere to, adding more blocks to the path of excellence, and offering nothing else to those they are pushing.

In my company, the management rules by fear, didn't know it was a management style. It shows in the attrition but I guarantee that the management will never admit that they were wrong...

I am going to writing the CEO of my company about the way management runs it, possibly having my ass fired in the process.

I would do the same with the client but it would come back to my team and I know where that would lead... nowhere...

Anyway, I got to get to that really wonderful job and all the good people we call managers.... Where the hell are my drugs....

Thoughts

No comments: