Friday, December 08, 2006

Crook...

I got a customer this week that, as we found out yesterday, is one of our biggest fraud artists.

I my case, he had a product bundle where the two main components were defective, according to the customer. Realize that when someone has gotten to my level they have already done a crap load of troubleshooting.

I setup replacements for both products. He receives the replacements and calls back because, once again, according to him, his wife sent in all of the accessories with the units which I told him not to do. I told him that I would set up the parts and send them to him sometime yesterday. Luckily, I got a load more info from one of my colleagues...

He used a different name and phone number and provided the same story to her and she did the same thing I did. The clue in was the fact that he called back to her to have one other item added that really had my colleague wondering about the validity. Not 5 minutes later, the asshole called back for me and requested the same thing...

Within about 20 minutes more, we find out that he has been around just about everyone else on our team.

This goof has more than $1000 worth of product from my team alone. He has at least 6/7 different names that he uses but he gets greedy and that is his downfall.

The real problem I have with the whole thing, the client has no mechanism in place to take the assholes down.

Nothing pisses us off more than seeing these bald face frauds, con artists, crooks, get away with the scams...

He lives in Rockford, Illinois and his last name always has an "HA" to start with...

Haley, Hater.. etc.

If anyone knows this frickin jerk, punch him in the mouth for me!

Thoughts

No comments: