Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Handled?...

It took me some time to get a hold of one of my customers almost two weeks ago...

When I did, his wife went off like an absolute asshole, making demands without even hearing what I had to offer...

They had three of the one product and one of them had been exchanged so they really did not want them anymore...

I offered to replace all three units with three more that were worth twice the money, new and for no cost to them...

They wanted to go look at them and I made it quite clear that they could not get the other model they were looking at from me as it would require a product line cross which is not allowed on my level...

He called back in yesterday claiming the units I offered would not work but he wanted the other model he mentioned when we first spoke...

I reiterated that that would not be possible and he goes on to state that he did not like how I handled the issue...

I'm giving him a full refund for all three units, no question and he isn't happy?

What an ass....

Thoughts

No comments: