Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just another day...

Tuesday and what do I have to look forward to?

The garbage and recycling trucks to take our crap away...

I walk to work through the fresh snow we got last night...

Sign on to my system at work including all of my tools...

Check any email that came in overnight...

Water my plants as well as those of a couple other people on my team...

Go get my drink and sometimes morning snack, don't usually get lunch til about 3 or later in the afternoon...

Check out one comic strip site and three news sites

Check the status on any outstanding orders that I set up...

Wait to stamp timecard so I will be officially on the clock...

Then, 8 hours of nonstop bitchin and complaining...

Time to cart my ass home where I veg in front of the boob tube for a couple of hours before bed...

Then I will get up and start all over again tomorrow...

Is it worth it?...

Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim Rohn says, "For things to change, you've got to change."

Personally, I find that comment a bit annoying at times, but he's right. All we can control is our own choices. Often, that's all we really need to control to make a difference in our own lives.

He also says that it's not a good idea to come home from work and watch a little TV at night -- because that won't get you where you want to go.

Again, a rather annoying comment, but he probably has a point.

I don't have all the answers, but you're asking a good question. And that's the first step toward getting more of what you want in your life. Best of luck.