Sunday, December 31, 2006

A little off...

Yea, I'm still sick, but may be progressing slowly....

Ever get to the point where you think, "What the hell am I doing?"

I don't know, I've hit a point where I'm not sure where I want to go. I don't want to go back to the hell hole I call work. I don't want to feel sick and crappy all the time. I don't want to just subsist anymore.

I can't afford to leave work, got to pay the rent, utilities, etc.

Just watched a movie called "Accepted".

The question was, "What did you really want to do with your life?"

It sure as hell wasn't what I am doing now.

Feeling a good deal unappreciated, yea, that would be a good assumption.

I have been supporting a family of five for 20+ years on my income and with now assistance from anyone else.

People call me crusty, cranky, anti-social, whatever. I really don't give a shit.

I want to get myself a bike, preferably a Harley or and Indian or even a custom chopper. The point is that I want to get on that thing and disappear. No one else to fend for, support or watch out for, for a change.

I could be damned selfish.

Shit, it ain't ever gonna happen, should just give up now, too tired and beaten to keep this shit up...

Thoughts because of new years, maybe but not likely...

Got to take something to knock this fever down again..

I'll be fine, one thing I'm not is a quitter... Just another bug in my friggin personality...

Thoughts

No comments: