Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy HNT!!!!!!!

Now have a second camera so the only excuse for no HNT pics is creativity.....



This is one of my meat hooks, only one, gotta save the other for another time......

It's hard to see it in the first pic but there is a nasty scar on the back of my thumb where I caught it on a steel tool box on the side of a truck. It took a couple of weeks for it to heal and the ol' man was some pissed cause I couldn't help while bleeding like a stuck pig.


People have told me that the "squareness" of my hand is a sign of a man who will always have to work for a living, I'm assuming hard labour although, I do have a sedentary job at this point cause the knees are no longer functioning as needed for truck driving. A profession I thought I had been born for.

This last one is a better size indicator. That is an MX500 Logitech mouse behind it and it just disappears into my hand. The ring that is not present here, it needed repairs again, is a size 16. No off the rack rings for this guy.

Anyway, have a great HNT!

Thoughts

No comments: