Sunday, January 29, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 54

So, here we are in mid-winter near the end of January in Ontario, Canada and it is raining and has been for most of the day.

I know I've said it before but, what the hell is up with that?

Just what can you do on a rainy winter day?

Really can't shovel the crap coming down...

Haven't got TV to watch since giving up on the irregular billing by ExpressVu...

Went and did my laundry but that really was no fun....

My son is at his friends house paying whatever it is they play...

Took the dog out before I went to do the laundry and he wants nothing to do with anything that involves going outside in the rain...

Don't feel like cleaning up the house...

Started to watch one DVD but the PS2 decided that it couldn't read the thing at about the halfway point....

Guess it's this for about 15 minutes and then blog reading time....

Looks like I have no life.... wait a minute.... I don't!

Gonna have to see if I can beg, borrow or steal one.... Got no money to buy one....

Oh well, I always have work to look forward to.....

Crapp....

Thoughts

No comments: