Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

Hope everyone had fun and safe new years eve...

Totally and completely uneventful for me and mine..

Looking forward to what the new year will bring, can't be worse than the last one....

Short post tonight, haven't missed a single day since starting this blog.

Funny how I can enter the blogging world and join some of the activites that are out there like HNT and still not get any recognition....

I am a faithful poster and even post comments on other blogs but there seems to be little cliques that remain limited to the ones that are already members of said cliques and outsiders such as myself are unwelcome if not an annoyance to them, curious...

I do have some readers and a couple even added mine to their blog rolls, to them I say a heartfelt thanks.

I will be starting a new one that I will be linking to from here and my son will be joining in the posts to it.

It will be loosely base one the found photos idea which can be found here - http://www.10eastern.com/foundphotos/

Hope it attracts some attention, watch for it in the new year.

For now,

Thoughts

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

I am looking forward to your partnership blog with your son. May you and yours have a very Happy New Year.