Saturday, January 14, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 45

It would be far better for business if the promotions were given to those that had actual merit, would the companies not be a whole lot further ahead and possibly more profitable?

I know, I know, same shit different day. Sounds like a guy that is crying into his Cheerios...

Yea, I got crewed out of a promotion but all who know me can see that I got the bums rush on this one.

I have been with the company for almost five and a half years but did not get the move to team supervisor merely because the asses that have the say know what I think of them.

Yea, this is personal.

May metrics are unbeatable and for the whole time I have been with the company.

This is the same management team that throws incentives out to the people below them, only to take it away or make it almost impossible to do what is required to get them....

I'll leave it at that for now.

I am just working on my next move to stop this shit from happening anymore. The sign in front of the building wants people to come to work and build a career with the company, yea, right......

Anyway, that's all the rant I have left in me for tonight.

hhmmm....

Thoughts

2 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Something tells me that end, things will work out. I didn't conform to the "bosses" I worked for once, but I bided my time, eventually impressing the boss' bosses. One day they were calling me boss after a big company reconstructering. I obviously can't make promises, but sometimes justice happens. Good luck.

consise10 said...

Bloody corporate monkeys! I have heard many stories of people hand chosen for promotions while others overlooked.Companies often don`t even follow their own internal employment advertising procedures!
Im sorry you have to go through all that crap.Hoping it gets better for you soon.