Friday, January 27, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 52

It is finally Friday.... the week is way too long and having Friday off really makes for a good weekend.

I have been needing to replace my bank card for over six months and I finally get to do that today.
I can get a new pair of boots too, the current ones have pretty much fallen apart in about 3 months, I'm really not impressed...

My initial ring is over thirty years old and has been repaired more times than I can count. It is at the jewelries right now to have a new screw put in the initial as needs to be done about once every five years. I got it when I was sixteen and has more than tripled in size and I don't know just how much more gold. It is a size 16 with a square, blue sapphire.

Kinda worried about my dog too, he is about 12 years old and having a bitch of a time getting up when we want to take him out, especially in the morning before the kid leaves for school and I leave for work. Sometimes he forgets himself when someone knocks at the door, and jumps off the couch. The barking is more like a surprised whine as if to say, "I want to greet that person at the door but damn, that really hurts...."

Anyway, enough for now, have a great Friday

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: