Friday, January 06, 2006

TGI frickin F......

Friday, the last day before the weekend......

In one way this is a day I look forward to because there are two days off following it but then I spend the weekend thinking how short a time I have before having to go back to the hell hole I call work.

Seems like I don't care for my job, doesn't it?

I like the work for the most part but I believe management is just not there for the people that they should be.

There are now 38 people on my team and there are certain metrics that have to be met but there are requirements for meeting those metrics. Some of the people consistently cheat the system to meet their metrics but management doesn't seem to be at all worried about it. Those of us that do the job as required, don't cheat the system and miss on one or two of the metrics are taken to task on it.

Why have the requirements and metrics if cheating is necessary to make them?

Why have the requirements when those that follow them are the ones that get the shit end of the stick?

I don't understand this at all. Maybe I should be cheating the system too. Wish I was built that way...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: