Sunday, January 15, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 46

Had a customer call in and it went something like this.....

biizzztt

My speil, "Thankyou for calling the xxxxxxxxxxx, my name is xxxxxxxxx, how can I assist you tonight?"

"Give me the number to the President!"

"Excuse me, you mean the CEO of the company?"

"Yea, I want to talk to him right now!"

"What is the issue sir?"

"I went through this 4 times before, give me the number for the presidents office!!"

"Uh, when you contact the corporate office, you are transferred to the xxxx team of which I am one. We can resolve any issue you may be having but I'll need some information first."

"I'm not going through that shit again!"

Well, I'll need either your name, a phone number or a case number before we can proceed to anything else."

"Just transferr me to the presidents office now!!!"

"No sir, I am the person you will be dealing with on whatever issue you are experiencing."

"You have a supervisor?"

"No sir."

You are the supervisor?"

Yes sir."

"You pay yourself?"

"No sir."

"I want to talk to your supervisor now!!!"

"No sir, not unless I have a name or some way of identifying you."

"Just get him now!!!!!!"

"You are just a voice on the other end of a phone, I will need some identification of some sort."

"Fucking asshole, I'm not going through this shit again!!!"

Click.

I truly wonder what the guy wanted?

Just how high up a ladder do people really think they can go?

Do they really believe that the CEO of a multi-million dollar, multi-national company, has the time and inclination to talk to any and all clowns that think that warranties, policies, procedures don't apply to to them or have some other piece of gravel stuck in their craw?

Funny how all kinds of people think they are the special ones....

Funny how little ol' me can just say no and have it stick....

If they only knew....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: