Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 55

Is 48 old?

I don't think I'm old but I sure feel that way...

Maybe it is because of all the abuse that my body has been subjected to, and no, I don't mean that kind of self abuse....

I have had 4 surgeries on one of my knees which will eventually result in the replacement of both...

The sleep apnea is under control with a machine that cost me about $2000 but still not like a proper sleep...

The arthritis will never be under control, you just learn to live with a certain amount of pain....

No longer being able to drive truck for a living, which was my calling in this life but unable to continue with the screwed up knees, and having to work a sedentary job has contributed greatly to the massive weight problem I have now. Not just a little overweight, we're talking about 90 lb that I really need to get rid of but....

I'm tired now, maybe I'll get a little more get up and go once I get out of the house and on my way to work this morning...

Not sure.... maybe the weather has a little to do with it too....

Anyway....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: