Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bullshit...

One of my colleagues is an East Indian, he was born in India but has been in Canada for quite a few years...

Working in a call center makes it very hard for him because of the assholes who call in are so frickin racist...

You'll hear them say, "I'm not racist but they are so hard to understand!"

Funny thing is that my colleague is so easy to understand, it ain't even close to funny..

Most of the people who do the most bitching seem to be those that think they have a right to what they want regardless of policy, procedure, or even morals...

The sad part is that the company I work for and the client of this company, both allow this kind of behavior...

They not only allow it, they seem to encourage it...

If a customer calls in and is his, they scream and rant and bitch for another person, they give it to them...

When some one calls in and gets to my buddy, they get right stupid and insult and degrade him, in some cases they hang up before being transferred to the rest of the team because they won't even provide him with their contact information...

When they do allow enough for a transfer, they turn into the nicest people you would ever like to speak too, fucking amazing...

The part that annoys me the most are my own team members...

If one of my customers harasses this gentleman, I dress them down on their conduct before going any farther, not many of the rest of the team do so though, and it absolutely amazes me...

They work with this person every day, he helps in a lot of charitable efforts, he helps in morale building in the company but no one in management(not unexpected with those asses, another story) even acknowledges that he is a Canadian and a human being and should not be treated the way he is...

He has the hardest job in the entire building as he has to deal with the fucking bigoted fucks that call in and the quiet bigots inside the building...

I didn't plan this rant but this man deserves a fuck of a lot of our gratitude and true friendship for what he is and does...

My two cents or more....

Thoughts

No comments: