Sunday, August 20, 2006

Getting close...

One more day of this infernal pain in my back and I get to see the damn doc...

I have some really late tomatoes, didn't start producing them til last week, hope I have a good number before they are finished...

I think I am also in desperate need of a real life. I go to work shortly after 7 in the morning, return between 6 and 6:30 in the evening, go to bed at about 10/10:30. Saturday, I get up, post to this blog if I haven't done it before going to bed Friday night/Saturday morning,, pack up my laundry and work shirts, head for the laundromat and then the dry cleaners. I come home and rest for a bit, that 2 to 4 mile walk tends to wear out this 49 year old guy, what with the arthritis and joint troubles. I then head for the grocery store and any other shopping I need to do. Sunday is reserved for relaxing and do a few things around the house.

Not much of a life if you ask me...

Maybe someday but my luck is not the kind I would wish on anyone else. I survive but I think they call it "subsisting"

Oh well, not much use in complaining, no one wants to hear it anyway...

Have a good Sunday to few who happen across this blog...

Thoughts

No comments: