Sunday, August 06, 2006

Who needs a cell phone...

No one needs a cell phone but the gimmees are there...

My daughter bought me my first one about three weeks ago, I just upgraded in a fairly big way...

What is it about the Razr V3 that is so great?

I looked that one as well as the Nokia 6265 which really has no appeal regarding appearance...

I finally settled on the Samsung A950.

Sweet little phone, has a 1.3 Megapixel camera, plays MP3's, text capable, 1x data capable, connection to satellite radio and TV and a bonus ability to use the microSD cards..

Over all, I believe it to be better that the Razr in most ways... and cost me $349...

Oh well, it will last for longer than I'll need it, I hope...

Thoughts

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

Well good luck with the new technology. When I finally got a cell phone, I stayted away from all those fancy features.
...I even had the voice mail and text messaging disabled. I only used like a regular phone. And the ringer is a bell ringing - no music or tones!
...Old fashioned - that's me!