Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WOW, how did I survive?

Alright you whining yanks, we hit over 100 yesterday and it was a record breaker...

It is supposed to be pretty close to the same again today, good thing I'm off and can sit in front of the air conditioner for it today..

Yesterday, I went to work at my usual time. I wasn't even half way there when my back started leaking again. It was far too messy to stay at work where I was grossing out a lot of people so I came home to wait for the damn surgeon to call...

They finally did, said the description of what was going on with my back wasn't serious but if I got a fever, I should go immediately to emergency at the local hospital, like I'm going to subject myself to that abuse again....

Anyway, I'm in today trying to make arrangements for someone to come over and put a dressing on my back until I see the surgeon on the 21st..

Not impressed but what can ya do...

Thoughts

No comments: