Thursday, August 10, 2006

Expectations?....

Yea, I know it is August and people are entitled to time off for vacations etc....

We are down about a third of my team due to vacations, sickness and just "let me the fuck out of here"....

The only problem with it is that the volume has not decreased and those of us left on the lines have to take up the slack...

Imagine, we still have to keep all of the same stats up to par even though the workload has almost doubled this week....

I, personally, don't give a shit if we meet our stats anymore...

There are only so many hours in a day and what the hell can you do?....

The hell with them, I'll do what I can and if they decide it isn't enough, the hell with 'em....

Got a little better than a week to see my surgeon, really can't wait, maybe some time off that others have make up for....

Have a great day!

Thoughts

No comments: