Saturday, August 19, 2006

Praise....

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am the farthest thing from a religious person as can be...

One celebrity stated exactly what I thought, "Religion is for those weak of mind"

Of course, this statement will piss a lot of people off but if you think about what they say and do, this statement is the only one that can apply...

The Pope sits on enough cash to keep millions of people from starving, that would be accumulated from those that are attempting to buy their way into "heaven"...

My old man belongs to the Pentacostal Church and to be a member, a percentage of your income has to go to them, wtf?

And just how hard up can you be to have to go door to door to drum up a following like the Jehovahs?

Anyway, I am not knocking people for what they believe in, just what I see as foolishness, each to their own, what ever makes the world turn, add your own cliche here...

I found this sign to be a little odd, I know as a kid, not a chance in hell that I would want to be in a class setting in a church for any time in the summer..





Just my thoughts, take them for what they are... Mine...

Thoughts

No comments: