Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yesterday...

Yesterday was cut a little short because the power blinked out in the night and for those of us that are using CPAP units, it is an absolute nightmare...

I was instantly awake but that wasn't the worst of it..

Waking is one thing, you can usually roll over and go back to sleep if the power has come back on but....

I had to get up to get the correct time, the clock was flashing red at me and my radio was flashing blue, damn, had to reset both things before sleeping again..

The pics are of flowers on my front porch and the rose with three blooms is in front of my house.

I have 7 different rose plants and that is the only one with blooms right now. Hopefully the food I put in around them will encourage more blooms...

Anyway, got to get my dressing changed so I gotta cut it off here...

Thoughts
GlitterMaker.com - Glitter GraphicsGlitterMaker.com

Glitter Graphics | Graffiti Creator | Pimp Text

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once your dressing is done, check out www.Glitterizer.com for more gliter makers.