Sunday, August 13, 2006

Not too bad a day...

Woke up to a text message from my son, sent a 4:00 am yesterday morning in response to the one I sent him on Thursday "wtf"...

It was "what wtf?"...

Just about an hour ago, I sent him another telling him he better be home in the next 24 hours...

Didn't ell him that I will have the cops looking for him if he doesn't but that will be the actual result...

Found an empty 40 oz of Captain Morgan's on his bedroom floor, what's that all about?...

got a bit of a burn on my face from being out so long today and for some reason, every joint in my body feels like my arthritis acting up when we are getting rain. No sign of rain but not sure what is going on...

Got my tickets for the 48 million dollar lottery today, have to wait to see how much I didn't win...

And now, for something completely different, I'm goin' to bed.


Thoughts

No comments: