Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Surprise!... NOT!

Well, the ol' lady called the surgeons office yesterday, claimed to have a full office and they would call her back today.... WTF?

This lump got to leaking so bad at work, grossed out at least a dozen people.... maybe that's the upside to this thing...

And the lunacy continues....

One gentleman, not really, called in and got to one of my colleagues, she asked for his phone number and he argued for almost 15 minutes that there was no way he was going to provide any information, not sure what his beef was till I got him...

He has a product I support and that much out of him was a surprise..

He says, "I have this product and I need some parts that were missing."

I asked, "How did you get to me, did someone transfer you?"

He said, "Someone gave me this number!"

I asked who gave him the number and his reply...

"Just give me the fucking parts for this product, do your fucking job!!", click!

OK, just how do I do that when I got no information about you and you hang up?

Some people....

Thoughts

No comments: