Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 101

If nothing else, it is at least humpday...

A couple of the people I assisted yesterday make s talking to complete asses almost worth it...

I was trying to get to one of my customers and the phone number came up with a message that it was not in service. That left only email.

I got a reply from her via email with a response that she had talked to someone else who had resolved the issue she had.

On research, I found that nothing had been done in anyway...

So, I emailed back requesting that she call me as soon as possible...

She did and that is when she became extremely happy that I was a little insistent on the contact...

She had been charged more money that she should not have been...

Seems that a place where she dropped off a parcel for shipping waited almost a month to do so and the people she had been talking to could not even correct the phone number and address information...

I requested the refund, corrected the contact information and provided both the tracking number and reason for the charge...

Very grateful customer who asked for a way to let someone know how I took care of the issue...

My response: Just doing my job.

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: