Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 104

I have some of the sweetest neighbors....

My daughter came over to visit on Sunday and when she arrived, she decided to take Brutus out. She took him about twenty feet off my driveway onto the street.

I live on a little deadend street that has about a dozen houses on it and I'm right up at the end.

Brutus is a Pit Bull that has been banned in this province and, no, I do not agree with it in anyway, shape or from...

They decided to condemn a breed instead of the asshole owners...

Anyway, about an hour later I have the cops show up at my door. Seems the one neighbor that has only been on the street for about two years and has about as much in the way of brains as a turnip,is the one that called complaining about my dog being out without a muzzle...

I told the cops this," Think about this, I have been living here for sixteen years, my dog is twelve years old so he has been here is whole life, and the bitch that called you has only been here two years, think about it carefully!"

Their reaction was to shake their heads and tell me that there was no way that they were going to write this up...

Sweet neighbors?

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: