Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 110

I would like to know just how people think, to a certain extent...

Had one customer call in as she had purchase one of the products I support, less than two weeks ago...

She had a problem with it and tried to take it back to the store where she purchased it but they wanted either a restocking fee or would replace with a similar product...

She contacted us, determined to have her money refunded...

Just what makes the people think that because they don't like the return policy of a store, they can scream and yell at the manufacturer?

How do they think we, as the manufacturer, are responsible for the policy of the store?

Have they ever heard the expression "Buyer Beware"?

Have they read the warranty statement in regard to the product?

And if they have, how do so many people think that the warranty only applies to everyone else and not them?

I even asked one about two weeks ago, "You feel that you should be the one to set the warranty policy?"

Not very bright, some of these people...

And to scream and demand of the only person who is there to assist...

I had one, years ago, ask to talk to the person he had managed to disconnect himself from...

He had called back in and escalated to me so I had him calmed after about 4 warnings about his language and was about to give him exactly what he wanted...

I said, "Give me a moment, I'm going to put you on hold for just a couple of moments so that I can transfer you to that person."

He immediately call me a "fucking scumbag"..

Want help? I don't think so...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

1 comment:

Melody said...

He should shut up while he was ahead.