Thursday, May 25, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 114

Two more days and I'm on vacation.....

I really like working with the really big accounts...

One I had to deal with yesterday has just purchased a multimillion dollar contract from the client company I work for...

They had six unit fail and I had to take care of three of them...

When dealing with companies like these, no troubleshooting is required, just replace the failed products and the processes that are normally adhered to religiously, fall by the wayside...

It is really interesting to watch a process that normally takes as long as 24 hours to complete, done in a matter of 20 minutes...

Really can't wait for the followup today....

Side note, one of my customer wrote a letter of commendation for me and some how it went up through the ranks to the top people in the client company, to be sent back to me by the top person on the list

I don't usually give two shits if the upper people notice the work I do, just take satisfaction in the fact that I do what needs to be done.

Guess, after almost six years with the company, a little recognition is welcome...

Anyway, have a great day!

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: