Thursday, May 18, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 111

I love Thursday's, if you have to like one day at work....

I get to talk to irates and idiots for the first 5 hours but then I have calls for the last three hours with my companies clients....

On these calls, I get to bring issues we see to the client so they can fix their processes, procedures, software and hardware.

To bring a customer up to my team is one of the most expensive propositions in the whole system...

We have the ability to buy back the product, dropship brand new products, compensate with product or cut them a cheque for the trouble...

One thing we do not compensate for is time or lost wages, income, etc...

I like my job to a certain extent but I really don't care for most of the management in my own company, I won't get into that here, I have other blogs for that....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: