Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 113

There really is no sensibility anymore, is there?

Guy has a $500 digital camera. He's taking pictures on a dock(pier). A wind comes up and blows it into the water including the tripod that it is on. In his own words he says that it is in about 5 feet of water.

What would you do if this happened to you?

I would have found a way to fish it out and with the accidental damage warranty, had it replaced.

The guy I talked to yesterday truly believed that he would get a replacement without having to retrieve the damaged unit.

How many companies just give away free replacement cameras if you happen to lose the original one?

One statement he made was to the effect that I should go down there and show him how to try to retrieve it...

As he was hanging up, I heard him tell his wife that I expected him to get the camera before I would replace it... WTF

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: