Sunday, May 28, 2006

What a start...

Got a message that one of my two dads had a clot surgically removed from his brain on Friday night....

This provided one of my brothers the opportunity to show up and annoy the shit out of me, not once but twice...

Found that the woman he hooked up with is even more loony than the last two....

I won't explain the family now but a quick blurb, I have two dads, note the lower case as there is a reason, seven Mothers and thirteen brothers and sisters...

Confuses the hell out of people and can turn into a long story...

I may expand on it through this blog but it will be tid bits at a time, if you want it, you'll have to piece it together or I may summarize down the road...

Anyway, thanks for the well wish Mr McKay, and yes, I did earn it....



Thoughts

1 comment:

consise10 said...

ohh my...this is an awesome photo,where did you snap it?