Friday, May 26, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 115

Not only is it TGIF, but it is a happy Friday.... last day before vacation... YAY!!!

My electric bill for the months of December 20 to March 20 came in April sometime. At that time, I made arrangements for payment and included the authorization codes that the bank adds to each transaction....

Now, remember, this bill was for over $900...

I arrived home yesterday to a letter that states if I do not pay the final $300 balance by May 31, they will be disconnecting my electric....

When I emailed the payment details to them, they sent two responses, one noting that someone will be getting back to me, an auto reply and then the person who actually got back to me...

I immediately sent a nastygram right back to them and will have to follow up with my Minister of Parliament.

They are getting a little more than ignorant and I, for one, will not stand for this shit....

Anyway, that is my rant for the day...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: