Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Humpday for some...

This is the middle of the week for some but this week it is my Friday..... two whole days off of work... yay!

As of tomorrow, I a can claim to be one year older too.

Funny but my twin brother will be able to make that claim five minutes before me.

That is the one day of the year that you will never, ever find me at work.

There are no celebrations other than my kids and the ex-wife giving presents and then leaving me alone which suits me just fine.

I'm not sure just what I'll do but nothing that would be considered work except maybe a little cleanup around my house.

I booked off Friday too because what is the use in having Thursday off and going back for one day before the weekend. Makes for a good long weekend.

Anyway, gotta get in there and finish up that work week.

Have a great week peeps....

Thoughts

No comments: