Friday, February 10, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 60

You would not believe this shit....

On Monday morning, my tub drain had gotten really, really slow. When finished having a shower, we have time to dry off and get completely dressed and ready for work before leaving the bathroom before it drains completely.

I figured that I would see if I could unblock the pipes in the basement. Turns out that I cannot get the plug out of the trap but , no problem, I disconnect the pipe from the trap which works out as the blockage is just past the trap anyway.

I don't have a drain snake so I straighten out a coathanger to push the clog out.

The problem with this experiment is that the 2" galvanized pipe is about 6' long and, well, you know how long the coat hanger is....

I managed to push the clog further down the pipe but it seems that it got tighter. Now we have to bail the damn tub out after a shower so that the other of us can take one too.

Yea, I know, there are products for this but being between pays did not afford me the funds to buy any of those. I'll have it fixed in the by Saturday.

Anyway, I came home last night to see my 19" Samsung monitor with a very bright line right across the middle and the rest is black. Damn, figgin monitor is screwed too....

I over heard the kid talking to his Mother yesterday and found that he needed money for some books and supplies at school too.

Will this bloody hell never end...

I am probably going to jinx myself here but "WHAT THE FUCK CAN HAPPEN NEXT?"

At least it is Friday......

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: