Sunday, February 05, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 57

Apparently I have been mistaken.

I thought I was doing something here with this blog but I guess I was really quite wrong.

I had an idea that I had joined an anonymous on-line world but it seems that, after over a year of blogging, I am the only one and maybe two or three others, that think what I have to say here is of any value.

There are several blogs that I have watched and I don't mean occasionally, I mean every single day.

I visit these blogs almost every single day. I actually post on this one every single day without fail.

I don't know, maybe I was expecting too much from this thing. I had a couple of other ones and in fact, I have been screwed at work because a person I thought of as a friend decided that he had to pass it along to certain other parties at work.

I have pretty much been, if you'll pardon the expression, "fucked" for my blog writing. Yea, it was almost a year ago that that particular incident happened but no one really gave a shit...

I grabbed a few of the me-me's from some of the blogs I visit on a regular basis but apparently that is only good for the ones that I borrowed from.

I thought I would join that great posting fest called "HNT" Guess what?, fucked again.

The lead guy on that one has his regular peeps and anyone new, you are on yer own. I did note that he had some concern this past week about some of the ones that quit the HNT but I guess once again, I am the odd man out.

Sure I am a loner, sure I hate people, but there is a little something even in me that needs some sort of connection.

I have been separated for almost five years. My oldest son hooked up with an ignorant fucking bitch that has not only separated him from all of his friends without notice but has now succeeded in breaking him completely away from his family.

My daughter lives with her mother and that is only because she can't get along with her younger brother who lives with me.

Now my youngest son is one of the biggest slobs in the fucking world. I used to try to keep the place in a semblance of a clean and tidy home but with no help from him and in fact, a hindrance, I have given up on that too.

I can't seem to keep up on the bills I have just to survive, never mind getting ahead.

I also look at my age and wonder if I will ever be able to do the last couple of things I want to before I die.

Maybe I am just in the dumper tonight but, man, I would just like to tell the whole world to go fuck itself and do what I want.

Jeez, I think I wore myself out on that one.

Just take the posting as a man who is getting tired.....

That is it for now....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: