Saturday, February 18, 2006

I don't believe it...

I am actually running out of stuff to post...

I wonder if this is something like writers block?

I spent pretty much my whole day yesterday cleaning around the damn house.

You really don't know what kind of a slob you live with til they are out of your way and you get to cleaning up...

My youngest son is an absolute pig....

Last summer, he accidently broke the glass in one of his bedroom windows and we just do not have the bread to get it replaced so, we duct taped a big piece of cardboard over it, then plastic and lastly, a blanket.

Yesterdays wind was so strong, it blew the cardboard right out of the window.

I had a piece of 1/4" plywood that I got for the bathroom floor and nailed it over it. It isn't too bad with a little more duct tape but I guess I gotta get something dome about it this year...

Anyway, lets see if we can get through this winter in one piece first

Thoughts

No comments: