Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 69

Good Mornin' Tuesday!

Yea, I guess I just have to count the days that we continue this life as good ones even with hardship....

I got a ride home from someone I didn't even think would associate with anyone else in the rest of the building. They do have interaction with more of the people than I do but as the cafeteria operators..

We discussed my situation which really is not that big a problem for me, but if most of the other people at work had to deal with this adversity, they would be in a lot rougher shape.

I have been through similar problems before and I always manage to get through it...

When in Winnipeg, we had one son and were living my Ford Maverick because the walls in the basement of the house we were renting had collapsed the house was condemned. We did not have the funds to move or even store our things so we, essentially moved into the car.

Adversity does teach.....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

btw, my halogen desklamp bulb just went too...

No comments: