Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 66

Here we have gone through another year and the people in the company are getting their reviews and any possible raises based on performance.

I guess the company is doing so poorly, they have not got the resources to do anything but cap different positions.

I was well above the cap for my position before the cap was brought in.

This essentially tells the people being reviewed that "Damn fine job! Keep it up and by the way, we aren't giving you any more money."

I have been with this company for more than five and a half years and on my fifth anniversary I was rewarded with a t-shirt with the company logo on it. In essence, "Thanks for being so loyal and productive for the company and here is your shirt, go advertise for us!" WTF?

Anyway, that is a sore spot that will take more twists and turns as time goes on. I am a letter writer, so far as to get myself disciplined and possibly, this time, fired.

It might help my overall health and well being in one way.

The other item I want to visit this morning is the fucking bitch that hooked up with my oldest son.

Yea, yea, I know, a lot of people will look at this as just an old man losing his family, "empty nest syndrome" but they would be wrong.

I did not like the woman, and I use that term loosely, as she started giving it up for Jr. before she was actually separated from her husband. She is still married to him and to be messing around with anyone is wrong in my book. Old fashioned? I don't think so but....

She has claimed less than propriety when she got pregnant by another man so many years ago, not her husband or my son, which resulted in a son for her.

Now, when my son moved in with her, I wasn't happy about it but let both know that I accepted the situation as I raised my son to be a free thinker and believed her knew right from wrong.

She then proceeded to separate him from the rest of the world. She claimed an issue arose with the father of her son and had to get away.

With that, she decided to move to Nova Scotia and took Jr. with her. No biggy...

I found out later that Jr. was not even allowed the opportunity to tell his friends or to even say goodbye. None of them knew where or when he had left.

Next came the separation from his own family.

I spoke two less than complimentary words which she heard over the phone and made it known to Jr. that I had destroyed her whole life. I have been banned from their house,, she seems to be afraid that I would explode in front of her kid.

His mother and sister made it known that what he was doing to me was wrong and he hung up on them as well.

The last straw, as it were, was the fact that he has decided that he will no longer talk to anyone in the family for any reason including his Grandmother and uncle.

There was at one point, a claim that the two of them discussed Jr. entering the armed forces because of the income and security. I truly believe it was all a one sided decision by her.

I would really like to find a way and the funds to take a trip to their place and try to straighten Jr. out on just what the "fucking bitch " has done and is continuing to do.

I know I will never do that and would never make him decide between me and anyone else but, if I had been in their house the night I heard that she had banned me from their house, I would probably slapped her off her feet.

I can only hope that he wakes up somewhere along the way, come to his senses and clear out. I don't care if he finds someone else or comes back to this area or anything her wants to do but he is going to have to get away from that bitch.

Sorry for the rant but this has been boiling in me since December 29th. I want to write a letter but every time I do, I know what I am putting down will be misconstrued.

Anyway, this does help a little. I'm try to keep all up on the progress...

Have a great Tuesday....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: