Sunday, February 26, 2006

Thanks...

I really appreciated the comment from you Hale, you don't know how much.

I turned 49 last week and I seem to be in a bit of a funk and a mood to say that I have had enough of the life of subsistence I have been living to this date.

Per the previous post, I could come up with the extra $50 bucks but the principal prevents me from making said arrangements. I will be writing to my Minister of Parliament and anyone else who will listen.

For now, I have a small space heater at my feet, I run the clothes dryer as needed(it is in the kitchen), open the stove while on and the ceiling fan on low to keep it circulating and my waterbed has a heater so I think we'll make it, just not as comfortable as it should have been.

I will also be touching on the same kind of bullshit when dealing with the electricity company.

I am in the process of writing an email to all of the important and not so important people in the company that I work for as well. This one has been brewing since my discipline for my blogging last year. Yes, I did write about the jokers I have to deal with there but at no time was there a name put to anyone in the building, no company name, no client names and just for the record, my name and personal information were also left out but because one of the little, self righteous, self-serving, assholes that knew it was my blog, shared with the management, they essentially wrote me up as being unprofessional. At this point the only people that are acting unprofessional are the two people that I despise most in the company. The discipline and degradation has continued for the full year and I will be taking them to task on it. Wish me luck but I may wind up unemployed...

One other letter that will be written will be to the corporation that my 19 year old daughter works for. One of their female employees in another city was raped and killed after she left work which was well after dark and hours that men should have been scheduled for.

They have told my daughter that they really want to keep her because of her work ethic and dependability. They have cut her to 20 hours a week or less and give the closing shifts. This is how you reward the people you value most?

Anyway, I really need to find a way to help these people and to stop others from their fat-headed, self-centered, selfserving, self-righteous ways....

If anyone has any ideas, please comment....

I am at a point were I truly believe my lent in life is to be screwed by as many people as possible, as many times as possible and for as long as possible and the one more for good measure...

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend....

Thoughts

No comments: