Monday, February 20, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 65

HAPPY GRAFFITI MONDAY!


I find it harder than heck to go back to work after 4 days off in a row.

Seems like a lot longer than that, and I really do not want to go back...

I will have to check everything that I set for this week and see what new crap I may have lined up for me...

I wonder just how many of the damnable customers from far too long ago, are going to call in for me this week...

I also heard through the grapevine that we have a shiftbid this week as well...

I also am still waiting for my annual review, I don't think my team manager has the #$% to tell me without some sort of assistance to be sure I don't rip him apart.

I know that the remuneration for my position has been capped but that still doesn't make it any more palatable...

How many jobs do you know of where you have been a loyal and productive employee for over five years and get nothing but a pat on the back and told to keep up the good work but we are not paying you anymore?

Anyway, another week, more pain and suffering, more frustration and a crap load more "NO"'s from me...

Have a great week!

Thoughts

No comments: