Sunday, September 24, 2006

Amazing...

Looks like the next big multinational scandal is with HP.

I was actually amazed at first when, after the whole thing blew up in her face, the chairman(what happened to "chairperson"?) noted that she was going to resign from the chair but remain on the board until January.

Now it seems that she is jumping ship entirely, more what I thought would and should have happened.

Maybe TV has provided me with a skewed perspective but the CEO and the chairperson claim not to have known how the investigators were to get the information they did. Did they think it would just materialize out of thin air?. Did they think the culprits would be giving themselves up freely to be removed from a very lucrative position?

As far as I am concerned, HP should go back to the way it was. They actually gave a shit about the customers and the people who worked for them. I don't see it now...

Just, once again, my point of view...

Thoughts

No comments: