Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another day...

Another day, another pain in the ass...

I was finally able to get hold of my surgeon's receptionist/nurse who told me that they had me booked for October 3 rd for reopening the hole in my back. After telling her what my nurse thought about the status, she decided that she wanted to talk to my nurse. It seems that after talking to her, the receptionist/nurse was to contact me with a new time for the repeat surgery but did not. Guess I'm going to have to get a little more insistent.

I don't care so much about the mistake and don't care if he even admits the mistake, just fix the damn thing!

Furnace oil isn't going to be too bad to start with this year, $750 to fill my tank from empty, I can live with it...

I'll leave it at that for now...

I know, this all seems boring fight now but it is my life. I will produce better posts when I can think of other things after this mess has been cleaned up.

Thoughts

No comments: