Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hhmmm....

Looks like management is still not paying attention to what is happening...

Another of my team members is leaving this week for a different company. That is about 5 so far this month.

I personally have had an offer put forth. It would be part time at first and possibly work into full time with more than four times the money.

Should I think about the switch... NOT likely!

A little more on the back, the hole is closing up nicely but that really is not a good thing. The root of it is still producing the same amount of material which, if the hole seals up, will create the swelling and pain again. My daily nurse was to call the surgeon yesterday and I may know more after her visit today...

My family doctor has still not filled out the paperwork necessary for me to get paid by my medical plan from work while I am off, I think this may require a road trip with a bat....

Anyway, have a great humpday!

Thoughts

No comments: