Sunday, September 17, 2006

Spoiled...

Funny how one professional can spoil you for any others.

My regular Nurse does her job efficiently, properly and with a good deal of personability (is that even a word?)

I actually wait for her to come in and work on the hole in my back because I know she has genuine concern about my condition and the necessity of being through so that I have as little problem with the healing process.

The second nurse I had, way back when, just barely wet down the wound, didn't clean the inside or much of anything else. I requested that she not return which they have acted on.

Yesterday, I had another nurse, mine has to have some time off, seemed to be pretty much a ditzy broad. Her first question was, "What am I supposed to be doing here?" OK, your the nurse, you don't know?...

I allowed for some miscommunication and the fact that she may have been really tired. She did say that I was the 13th visit yesterday and she had a couple of parties that she had to get to after work, one for a kid.

Another clue to the ditzy was the fact that she apparently left her blood pressure cuff and stethoscope somewhere and wasn't quite sure where.

Lets see how it goes today and see if it was a one off.

Have a great day peeps!

Thoughts

No comments: