Monday, September 25, 2006

Harassment...

I think I'm going to have to call one number back very soon.

Bell ExpressVu pissed me off a couple of years ago. Every single bill I received from them was different. It was as if they could not make up their minds just how much to charge for the questionable service they were providing.

Two years ago this December, I decided that they were getting no more money from me. Since then, they have been trying to collect about $150. They would also change the options in the package deal I had without warning or compensation or anything noting that they had that right according to their contract. Absolute bullshit as far as I am concerned.

Anyway, They have continued to make calls to me at least once a day for the past two years, leaving messages on my voicemail. As per the process, I have refused to return any of those calls. These calls would arrive as many as three times a day and even on Saturdays. I didn't care. It is easy enough to delete the messages.

However, I think they have now breached the proper collection process. For about a month now, I have been receiving these calls on Sundays. Is this allowed? I don't think so. I am going to wait one more week and if it happens next weekend I am going to be calling the number with a threat of a lawsuit for harassment, and for a shit load more than the amount that I owed them.

There are laws and I'll be damned if I'm the only one that has to adhere...

Thoughts

No comments: