Thursday, September 07, 2006

What the hell?...

The nurse who comes in to clean the hole in my back and change the dressing, called the surgeons office and is waiting for a callback from him.

She spoke to his nurse and even they are surprised that he did not require a packing to keep this thing from healing over, which, I might add, is actually happening at what appears to be an accelerated rate.

My family doctor who is supposed to fill out the required paperwork so that I don't get fired, has now closed his office till the 11th, I would like to go down, grab him by the throat and shake him like a dog shaking a rag....

Seems one of my cousins was injured by the Taliban attack on Tuesday, he will be coming home sometime this week. He did undergo surgery this morning for the shrapnel in his legs...

The fun just keeps on rolling for me...

BTW, I tried to leave a comment on yer blog Hale but for some reason, got only errors, didn't matter which browser I used either. I figure it must be something with my system as there were other comments already there... Maybe the next time.

Thoughts

No comments: