Saturday, September 30, 2006

Assholes!!...

If you have been following this blog for any time, you may be aware of the issues I had with the furnace guys.

The same guy has been called by my landlord to service the furnace for well over a year now. He was to clean and certify it for use as we needed to get a new tank and have the chimney lined before I could order oil for this winter.

I tried firing up the fucking thing and guess what, the fucking thing does not function, again!

If anyone reading this lives in this area, spread the word that they do not want to do any business at all with "Earl Rosebush Fuels"! He is the biggest fucking asshole on the fucking planet. I will be demanding that my landlord get someone else in to get the furnace working or I will and take it from the rent.

This has gotten beyond anything close to fucking acceptable.

Yes, I am pissed more than I can actually communicate effectively.

Thoughts

No comments: