Wednesday, September 27, 2006

hhmmm.....

Not sure what happened but my tomato plants have not produced this year...

I decided to put tomato plants in a couple of 2 foot clay pots on my front porch. I put 6 plants in each pot and watered them daily for most of the summer.

Don't get me wrong, they grew in a big way bit talk about late producing fruit. These things are almost 5 feet tall and there is now a fair bit of small tomatoes on the plants but I am not going to be getting more than 1 or 2 that I can keep or are useful for anything except garbage.

Wish me luck, I'm going to try bringing them inside for the winter. I don't think they are going to get enough sunlight or whatever but with a little luck, mine is mostly bad, I'll be able to get a little more out of them.

Thoughts

No comments: