Friday, September 15, 2006

Is it me?...

Or is it blogger? I couldn't log in using any browser this morning, talk about pissed off.

Anyway, had my reassessment by the nurse today and she has added another week before the next one. That would be on the 29th. Now I have to figure out how to get it added to the leave of absence from work, that way I get paid....

There was another school shooting, in Montreal this time. Funny but we had an incident that was similar in this city yesterday.

Some kid was a little miffed, got into some sort of scuffle on a bus and shot another student with a BB gun.

My kid said, "It was just a BB gun!" Of course he and his friends have shot at each other with them, not that I approve but there isn't much I can do unless I am with him 24/7.

Just something to think about...

Thoughts

No comments: