Friday, September 01, 2006

Great weekend?...

It's a long weekend but just how great is that?

I have to wait for the home nurse to fix up the hole in my back which, by the way, is starting to pain a little more now. Hopefully it is only due to the healing process...

Got to call into work so they don't fire my ass, and let them know I still have not gotten the paperwork from my doctor...

I have to get hold of the doctor to enquire about the paperwork..

As a side note, I have been trying to get the papers since Tuesday. I called in 5/6 times yesterday only to reach a recording that said they would be back on the next business day at 8:30 am. Didn't know if this meant they were out for the weekend so I went to the office to find out. They were in, but they really don't give a shit about anyone. I asked if the papers were ready t which I got the reply, "We can't have them ready in seconds!"
I told her that they had the papers for 3 days already. She states that she saw them back there, pointing in the direction of the back offices. I said that I need them to get paid. She says "sorry" and turns away as if I didn't exist or were a minor nuisance like gnat that had to be waved away..

Anyway, got to take my daughter to the fair tonight, that was a promise which I do keep.

I have to finish up the final communication(letter) to my oldest son. He has decided that he no longer wants anything to do with his entire family. How do you say a final goodbye to your son when he is still alive and well?...

I still have to do all of the other stuff that is usual in my life, laundry, food, cleaning, etc.

And to top it off, the weather is supposed to go to hell tomorrow through Sunday...

I hope everyone else's weekend is going to be better than mine

Thoughts

No comments: